Tuesday, April 05, 2005

People I Like : My Brother

I am going to describe my brother. He is called Matija. He is 10 years old, and of course he lives with me. He likes to invent things and he likes to build houses in the garden. He also likes to watch good movies with me. He likes action movies and psyhological horrors. When he grows up he would like to be a scientist or a builder.
Matija has got brown hair and brown eyes. He is small and slim. He is creative, but very disorganised. He always does what he wants and that makes him pretty stubborn.
Matija is moody person. One moment he is good like angel, and another moment he is a real devil. My brother often argues with me. At those moments I feel as if I would kill him. Also, he likes money, but he isn’t materialistic – he is very generous, and shares things with me.


-by Stefan K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home