Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Character Reference v2 by Milica Perovic

I am honored to write you a recommendation letter for my niece, Maria Ivanovic. Since being my favorite niece, I hope this letter will not be too ­­­­­subjective.
I have known Maria since she was a baby, because I had to baby-sit her, when I was a graduate student. In that time she was a very quiet child and was not a problem to anyone. Being her babysitter was very pleasant. She was always eager to learn through games and very curiose. This kind of games she applied in her life,
through taking care of her cousins, because she is coming from a large family.
Maria is a dedicated graduate student of Faculty of Sport and in spare time, during the winter, she is also a skating instructor. So her experience with children is enormous. Being the skating instructor made her very considerate, she always must take good care of her students, on slippery ice. Because sometimes injuries can occur to children she teaches, she has an excellent knowledge of providing first aid. With children she is very patient, creative and attentive. I can confirm, from my experience with my children, she could not be more thoughtful and caring, but also knowledgeable for millions of questions children attended to ask.
I regret to say anything negative about Maria, only sometimes she can be very bossy and strict with children, but I think that can have a positive side to upbringing. The only weakness is she can be sloppy sometimes, but if she gets a scheduled task about work around the house this will not be a problem.
I believe that Maria is the best applicant. I can assure you, she will do an excellent job. This opportunity will give her a boost for further education, because work with children is her future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home