Saturday, April 19, 2008

Letter of Reference by M.Perovic Fin.corr.

Milica, you will see that I have deleted some parts which are not relevant, or might be inappropriate for the purpose. I would also tend to mention only one of the two weaknesses.

Mira


/To whom it may concern/

Marija Ivanović

I have known Maria since she was a baby since I had to babysit her when I was a graduate student. As a child she was very curious and always eager to learn through games, which she has applied all her life because, coming from a large family, she has had to take care of her cousins.

Maria is a dedicated graduate student of the Faculty of Sports and in her spare time, during the winter, she is also a skating instructor, so her experience with children is considerable. Being the skating instructor has made her very considerate and she always takes good care of her students on slippery ice. Because injuries can sometimes occur to children she teaches, she has an excellent knowledge of administering first aid. With children she is very patient, creative and attentive. I can confirm from my own experience with children that she could not be more thoughtful and caring, as well as knowledgeable about millions of questions children happen to ask.


I regret having to say anything negative about Maria but she can sometimes be very bossy and strict with children. I think, however, that this can have a positive side to upbringing. Another weakness is that she can be occasionaly sloppy, but if she is assigned a scheduled task about work around the house this will not be a problem.


For all these reasons, and the opportunity to advance her education and future career in work with children, I can assure you that Maria will do an excellent job and I am pleased to recommend her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home