Tuesday, April 19, 2005

PEOPLE I LIKE: My best friend Rastko

I will describe my best friend Rastko Arsenic. He is in the same class with me. I have known him since our preschool days and we have been the best of friends all of this time. He was born in September 1991. He lives in Nikola Tesla Street.
Rastko has long, dark, straight hair and black eyes. He is tall and well-built. He is moody, stubborn, honest, and sometimes insensitive, shy and lazy. The best example of his shyness was shown during one of our school trips, when he saw a girl and he wanted to get to know her, but he was to shy to tell her anything.
He likes metal music, horror films, basketball, and pc games. His favourite bands are: Metallica, Deep Purple, Nirvana and Guns N’ Roses. His favourite song is For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica. His favourite film is Gift. He hates school, dishonest people, folk music and romantic films. One thing I forgot to tell you is that he likes animals, especially dogs; he has two - one is a golden retriever and the other is a pointer.
Rastko is very unpopular in his street because he makes lots of noise on the street and he likes to argue with his neighbours. He is popular at school because he makes lots of problems for teachers and that’s the reason why teachers hate him and other children like him. In an art lesson, Rastko and I were very loud and our art teacher told us: ’’The last desk out.’’and Rastko and I picked the desk and took it out.
I like him because he is a good friend and a good person.

-by Aleksandar P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home