Saturday, April 19, 2008

Character Reference by S.Kostic Fin.corr.


Tom Hutton is definitely one of my best friends, and I have known him since my childhood. Our parents are also very good friends so we have always spent a lot of time together. We went together to primary school, and now we are in the same secondary school, but unfortunately in different classes.

When Tom was young he was a really helpful person, and I remember he regularly helped me to tidy my room. Nowadays, if we accidentally get in some kind of trouble, he always knows what we should do. This is the proof that Tom is quite sensible and that he perfectly knows how to behave in different situations. I always remember him to be pretty talkative and gregarious – he is able to make friends in any social setting.

Tom is pretty good with children, and as he loves football very much, he often takes children from his neighbourhood to the pitch where he teaches them some new football techniques. Something that is even more important to mention is that he does not only show them how to improve their football skills, but teaches them not to cheat and be honest and good people as well. His patience also helps him in this work, and he told me several times, that unlike the majority of people, he enjoys answering never-ending children’s questions.

Last summer, he worked as an assistant in the local kindergarten which proved to be valuable experience. It is also worth mentioning that Tom's parents work very much, and he is used to doing everything in the house, so some light domestic work would be no problem to him.

I really think you should seriously consider Tom's application as he has more than enough skills and experience needed for this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home