Sunday, April 20, 2008

c.reference correction by marta s.

At the beginning I must say this assignment is a very difficult one because it requires opinion on my colleague as a worker, who is also my friend. So I will try to be as much objective as I can.

I have known Jasmina Koprivica for almost two years as a colleague, but eventually she became my friend. In that time she has shown enthusiasm and good working skills , especially persistency and punctuality, which made her a promising worker. My most recent contact with her was four days ago when she solved a big problem for our company making the situation less risky. It was all about identifying the certain problem and solving it immediately, which she did easily. So I think she is an excellent risk manager. She always gives the impression that every problem can be solved but it is only a matter of choosing the right solution.

I can confirm that Jasmina has always been positive and devoted to her work. She is also tolerant and patient as a colleague and willing to give advice when it is needed. She has always proved herself to be extremely alert and discreet especially when it comes to company rules. That makes her a very reliable worker aware of the Code of Conduct.

Jasmina has an excellent English knowledge and fluency in speaking so she can easily adapt in foreign surroundings, at some seminars or business trips. In October last year, she helped in convincing two EU companies to become our partners, and that was a really big success for our company. So she proved she could be an excellent negotiator.

The only weakness Jasmina has is that sometimes she can be rather obstinate. It can happen in communication with her director when she disagrees with him. But I think it is happening because she believes in herself which results from her big experience.

I believe that Jasmina Koprivica is a good candidate to be the Vice President for External Relations. My opinion is based mostly on the results she has made during her work in this firm, and also on the mental and physical energy which she pass on to other people. I am saying that as a colleague and as a friend and I am sure she will prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home