Tuesday, April 19, 2005

PEOPLE I LIKE: JELENA


My friend Jelena Posted by Hello

My best friend is called Jeca and her last name is Damnjanovic.She likes basketball, and she is very good at it. Her hobby is collecting posters, and she has a lot of them. She also likes to play computer games. She has a younger brother.
Jeca hass got quite long brown hair, and she often wears a ponytail. Here eyes are blue. She is not too tall, I could say that she is quite tall. Jeca doesn’t like things like make-up and lipstick, and other stuff for women. She always smells nice though because she has a great number of perfumes and she likes to wear them. Her favourite parfume is Kezno.

My best friend is very popular in my school. Everbody who has ever met her says that she is very sociable, helpful, and cheerful. So, everybody likes her!

As for me, what I especially like about her is that she is honest.

-by Maja U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home