Thursday, February 09, 2006

Correction of Igor's article by Stefan

Your story is very interesting but you used some strange words.

I have just visited open air museum that is, maybe, older than first beings.This ancient site is now about 4500 years old. I think it would be very interesting for everyone to find out in following text what is beyond Stonhenge and what can you see there.

What I saw in Stonhenge, nobody could see in everyday life. All the stuff are made of stone. I bet you didn’t know that along with artfully constructed stone walls, remnants here include cupboards, bedstands, and hearths all built from the same sandstone. And this is very interesting - in one of the homes, decorated slabs were found marking the spot where two female bodies had once been buried.

And if you decide to visit this open air I supose you would like to know of what chambres Stonhenge consists of.The Howe consists of a long passage leading to a central chamber some 15 feet high.The tomb includes Viking graffiti boasting conquests and plundered treasure.

The only think I didn’t like is the weather, really it's terrible. It was raining, it was windy and it was very cold. So don’t choose this time of the year to visit Scotland, that’s my advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home